Monday, September 24, 2012

Time Managment?!

So I haven't been blogging much (at all really) because I have just been so busy with school, my online college classes, and going out of town every weekend! I know I need to start using my time better and I hope to start since I won't be coaching anymore starting tomorrow. I love being able to help coach sports so I can get to know the kids better and be more involved, but it can be VERY hard to balance your time! Although this is my third year teaching it is hard to start over at a new school making new lesson plans and activities. I normally save those things for the weekend, but when I'm not here on weekends it gets hard to stay on top of things! Hopefully, over the next couple of days I will get some more posts and lesson ideas up!

We just finished doing some great population activities. We created mind maps over the effects of population growth and they are finishing up newspaper articles from the future over what the population is like. Hopefully, I will get some creative responses to show on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment